I, the undersigned:
- grant to the Amateur Sporting Association, CMP4SPORT, with registered offices in Romano D’Ezzelino (VI), 36060, Via Merlo n. 2 (the “ASA), the right to use, disseminate, reproduce, process, modify, publish, communicate to the public and transmit free of charge – on any and all analogue, electronic, computer and/or digital support (including, by way of example, wireless systems, cable, satellite, web – including social networks) – my picture and image contained in nay photographs and videos taken during the initiative [CMP Trail – Bassano del Grappa ], which will take place on [5-6 October] in [Bassano del Grappa (VI)] (the “Images”). I also grant all rights of any kind and type to the images required to use them for commercial, promotional and advertising purposes.
- expressly declare that I have nothing to claim for any reason or pretext from the ASA, from its assignees and/or entitled parties and/or in general from anyone who uses and exploits the images covered by this release from and, therefore, as per point 1, I also undertake not to raise any exception, claim, demand or objection in this regard in the future and, as far as applicable, irrevocably renounce all rights, actions or claims related to the payment of compensation or indemnity of any kind on the basis of the above.
- Grant to the ASA, the use of all the rights included in this release form and hereby indemnify the ASA and/or its assignees, from any possible action and/or claim by third parties regarding the images and their use, assuming sole responsibility for all related liabilities.
- also declare that I am aware that the ASA may transfer the images and rights acquired to them by this release form, to the company, F.lli Campagnolo S.p.A., with registered offices in Romano D’Ezzelino (VI), 36060, Via Merlo n. 2. F.lli Campagnolo S.p.A. will process the images as main sponsor of the initiative in question, for purposes related to the organisation of the initiative and inherent services, for the publication and transmission – on any and all analogue, electronic, computer and/or digital support (including, by way of example, wireless systems, cable, satellite, web – including social networks) – for reporting purposes about the initiative and to create promotional material, such as flyers, roll-ups, posters, etc.
- For any dispute regarding the content, interpretation, validity, effectiveness and/or implementation of this release form, the Court of Vicenza will have exclusive and binding jurisdiction.
- As more precisely specified in the information on the processing of personal data referred to in Annex A of this release form, which constitutes an integral part herein, I expressly give my consent, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to the processing and possible publication of personal data in connection with the above, granting the ASA the freedom to indicate, or not to indicate, personal data consisting of biographical data.
This release form does not allow the use of the images in contexts that may damage the honour, reputation and decorum of the subject photographed.
Liberatoria uso immagini EN